THE REAL REASON WE GET HEARTBROKEN

 “People are not you. See them for who they are.” ❤️


“Maybe a lot of your heartbreak… came from expecting people to love you the way you love them.”


“You think,
‘If I cared, they should care.’
‘If I checked on them, they should check on me.’
‘If I would’ve stayed… why did they leave?’”


“But here’s the painful truth…"

“People don't think like you.
They don't feel like you.
They don't prioritize like you.
And they don't always give the way you give.”


“And sometimes…
they can genuinely care about you
and still disappoint you.”

“They can value you
and still not understand what you needed.”

“They can love you…
without loving you in the exact way you imagined.”


“And maybe that doesn't always mean you weren't enough.”

“Maybe…
they were simply being themselves.”


“So stop measuring people's hearts
with your own.”

“Don't ask,
‘Why didn't they do what I would've done?’”

“Ask instead…”

‘Is who they are… enough for me?’

“Because people are not you.”

“And accepting that
might save you from a lot of unnecessary heartbreak.” ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effective Communication

A robot asks you to explain what "LOVE" is ? what do you say ?